VEGA TOP-DOWN® LP0322 – plastic trolley
This trolley is mainly employed for wet mopping and disinfection in hospitals, rest homes, clinics and doctor’s offices together with our Top-Down® system and “pre-impregnated” microfiber mops.
- Product partly made with PSV certified plastic components – Plastic Second Life: the first Italian and European brand of environmental product certification that guarantees and makes it easier to identify goods obtained using recycled plastics
- Made of high quality polypropylene copolymer: shock-proof, heavy duty and low-temperature resistant, light, non-toxic, completely recyclable
- One-piece frame, strong, tough and easy to clean
- Some components are made of anti-rust, shock and abrasion resistant Rilsan coated steel
- Push-grip complete with reinforcements to handle the trolley easier, equipped with hook
- Snap-in bucket support without assembling screws, with hook and Flip handle holder with non-slip rubber roll for a safe grip of any type of handle.
- Handy snap-in bag holder 50 L without assembling screws and with bag-stretchers
- Buckets 4 L in different colours to separate the different chemical solutions, tools and cleaning equipment in use
- Top-Down® bucket 8 L with hermetic cover and handle to prepare the mop heads with the chemical solution beforehand and transport them into the working place
- It is equipped with a plastic basket on the rear to carry the bottles and other tools
Polypropylene copolymer – PSV